PA’s big fish

Solitario Lupo

Also A5 the reason they gave me at the fish hatchery is they stock tigers in Lakes they stock trout. I’m guessing they don’t want them to spawn so they can be easier to control the numbers.

Solitario Lupo

Well why wouldn’t you want trout to spawn?
Not the trout meaning tigers don’t spawn. I’m guessing to protect the trout. As for trout there’s some places are fine but some I don’t agree on where they stock them. Especially in char creeks.

A-5

Ok. So they stock trout. So we can catch them

They stock trout to kill the left over?

How does this make any sense. Not saying you dont make sense saying how is this profitable so some human can enjoy power bait fishing for a week

Melvinp

How does this make any sense. Not saying you dont make sense saying how is this profitable so some human can enjoy power bait fishing for a week
Pa fish commission doesn’t do anything that makes sense.

Reactions: A-5

Solitario Lupo

You lost me here. Haha.

HenryDavid

View attachment 2831Rotting fish on the shore? And dangers of putting yourself in to be successful at catching them? Can anyone explained the rotting fish? That is your PA game commission.
Dangers the fishermen might put themselves in, LOL They have never seen "The Wall". I'm guessing the danger is high flows but don't worry about the trout fishermen being in danger. I've been in the river when they released water without warning, actually 12 hours in advance of their announced release. An older gentleman almost got caught under the bridge, he had a heck of a time getting out. Then I see 2 groups of rafters coming down. It was as if a politicians son wanted to go white water rafting so they opened the gates. I posted about it on the FEW facebook page but got zero responses.