PA

Don

Pennsylvania is at its Zenith right now regarding beauty. What a gorgeous night to be out all night. Not even a wiggle on the surface. Stars are awesome.
Dog is snoring up under the dash of this old boat.
Mitsubishi been fun.

Reactions: A-5

Solitario Lupo

Haven’t done night fishing for awhile but when I did, used to lay around and try to count how many shooting stars I could see. Definitely some real peace and quiet.

MB3

Definitely going to try some night fishing soon. I think I'll take the old man out he loves watching the stars. Anchor up, chuck some bait and enjoy the skies. I think I need some of that, I think my Dad could use it more.

HenryDavid

I found this top water plug last summer. I was wading and water had come down, this "thing" was clinging to a rock but not at all rusted and even the hooks were still sharp. Well I searched for it and found out it was the popular "Whopper Plopper" the bigger size, they go for $20+ and this thing was mint. I finally tried it out later in the fall and the smallies attacked it, lol. Only thing is I hate those huge treble hooks, same with the jitterbug, they are an accident waiting to happen when you're trying to unhook a fiesty smallie.

Don

I found this top water plug last summer. I was wading and water had come down, this "thing" was clinging to a rock but not at all rusted and even the hooks were still sharp. Well I searched for it and found out it was the popular "Whopper Plopper" the bigger size, they go for $20+ and this thing was mint. I finally tried it out later in the fall and the smallies attacked it, lol. Only thing is I hate those huge treble hooks, same with the jitterbug, they are an accident waiting to happen when you're trying to unhook a fiesty smallie.
Fun to watch. One son likes them. Not my style.