Paangling reaching out.

troutspinner

Nuts & Bolts Guy
If we all had FB, we could abandon this site…..just saying for the ones who refuse FB. Yes, FB does suck but if you use it mainly for the fishing groups, it’s not too bad.

truecrimson

If we all had FB, we could abandon this site…..just saying for the ones who refuse FB. Yes, FB does suck but if you use it mainly for the fishing groups, it’s not too bad.
Where's the dislike button.

I've seen other groups abandon their forums and go all facebook. No way Jose. But that is probably what is going to happen here now. You'll get a lot more people there than here and gradually the few of us who absolutely refuse to use FB will be abandoned.

Don

That’s right true crimson. We won’t abandon you. We’ll just leave you there right where you are, lol.
To be fair I found out about this site cause of Melvin and sol on another site. I’m on some reel sites on Facebook and it’s okay. I am politically a conservative. I don’t tolerate allot of the crap I see on Facebook. One by one I’ve cut back on my use of it. Someday they will cancel me for some of what I may say. That is unless Musk buys Facebook, lol. While I will move to Facebook if the group does I am not excited about it.