Pau Pack

pabassman

Draw down. No boat launch
State ramp is still open. Caffery, Ledgedale and Wilsonville aren't good. State launch was fine Saturday. My buddy was at a tourney. The lake came up .35' from the rains and is dropping again. By the weekend it might be getting tougher. With a bigger boat your trailer might drop off the end of the ramp. Thats not good lol. Its over a 2' drop. Smaller boats will likely be ok. Fishing is usually great during the draw down years. Gotta find them but they bunch up thick.

pabassman

Lackawaxen must be rippin
They've been running water full bore since Labor Day. The only time they slowed down was during Ida. The lake came back up 4 feet. Ida really messed up their plan. No water thru the dam, just the pipes. They should reach the target level by Sunday/Monday.

HenryDavid

They've been running water full bore since Labor Day. The only time they slowed down was during Ida. The lake came back up 4 feet. Ida really messed up their plan. No water thru the dam, just the pipes. They should reach the target level by Sunday/Monday.
I haven't been up to fish it in a couple of years. I used to get up there every spring. It takes awhile to learn the good spots and how to get to them. Caught some of my biggest trout on dry flies in the river.

pabassman

The Pack is at what is supposed to be its low point. I think only the state ramp is left open now. Buddies did a tourney Sunday and said it was ok. There are parking curbs across the bottom of the ramp. They are about 2' from the end of the pad. Keep in mind they are there to warn you not to go further lol. You need to gently get the trailer over the parking curbs before the end of the pad. That has you deep enough to get off the trailer. Coming back on is the same way. I guess Ranger trailers a slung a bit lower. Those guys drug their frames. No real damage but sure has the potential for some.

Reactions: A-5

Don

PA is that why the Delaware remains up in the trees even though we haven't had meaningful rain for weeks? I've been looking to do some Cat fishing here and can't get my little boat onto the river safely.
I've been wondering if most of the big lakes feeding the northern Delaware are piling on as well. Hidden lake, little bucket that it is, is over a foot high.

pabassman

PA is that why the Delaware remains up in the trees even though we haven't had meaningful rain for weeks? I've been looking to do some Cat fishing here and can't get my little boat onto the river safely.
I've been wondering if most of the big lakes feeding the northern Delaware are piling on as well. Hidden lake, little bucket that it is, is over a foot high.
Idk, Kinda doubt it. It keeping the Lackawaxen up but I dont think it would have a big effect on the Delaware.

Don

There is a plethora of those types of lakes that may be contributing to the river being high and today it is down 2 feet in 2 or 3 days. I may get my chance at fishing soon.