Perca, Pomoxis, lepomis

Don

I would like to try that but the dignitaries from this very site have not yet provided positive reports for that location. Looks like a winner to me and I’ll likely try it as the temps drop through the 60’s.

Don

I want perch and Crappy. He has perch. I therefore admire him. I wonder how his rig was set up? Looked like a beetle spin type of wire and spinner but with bait added. Any idea?

Don

TC and I hit Mauch Chunk yesterday, without Gremcat. Windy miserable conditions 10' waves and 100 salmon attacked us from every direction. Got scary...Came away with 4 or 5 fish. Pickerel and Perch (only keeper). Worked hard for it in the blue drift boat. No lures delivered this time out...only Minnows and Crawlers. This is getting personal. Gonna fix their wagons I tell you.

truecrimson

Yeah, there were almost as many salmon as A-5 has kids........and no one to snag them all ;)

The wind and waves were pretty bad. Don asked me if I get sea sick. I said no but if I spend a long time on the water then the world keeps bouncing after I get off. The world was still bouncing when I went to bad last night. o_O

Reactions: A-5

Don

Blue boat's battry died 1/2mile from port. So I had to return "the old fashioned way".