Pet Thread

Don M

This guy is going to the vet today. Seems a though he is getting arthritis, and getting his shots. He usually runs like crazy in the snow, today not so much.
Well looks like Croix's running day's are over, joint problems in his right rear hip & left rear ankle. And to boot he's on a diet, weighed in at 98 lbs. But he will continue to be spoiled!! Croix with his friend Loke.

Attachments

• 1430077036226.jpg
    1430077036226.jpg
    76.4 KB · Views: 1

Don M

Well the 20th of this month, it will be a year since I lost my best friend. Everyone in the area knew him and loved him. He was a special friend always by my side. I think/know he'd be happy to know I rescued Maya! Maya is a Lab/Retriever mix she was a hand full at first, being a city dog. Moving to the woods out back was an adjustment. I couldn't even walk her, chasing everything that moved. We now take a morning walk through the park, off leash. And listens to all commands. And has her own friends 3 neighbor dogs. And oh by the way, I can't move without her by my side.

Attachments

• Black and Grey Obituary Landscape Poster - Made with PosterMyWall (1).jpg
    Black and Grey Obituary Landscape Poster - Made with PosterMyWall (1).jpg
    232.8 KB · Views: 6
  • 20230327_160852-COLLAGE.jpg
    20230327_160852-COLLAGE.jpg
    278 KB · Views: 6
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 5

Don

Wow. That is a great testimonial of your steadfast resolve to provide for her and improve your domestic and public situation. I have the same relationship with My Dog and he is welcome in a lot of non-pet homes because of his behavior. Do you give Maya Trout? She is a beautiful Dog.