Plastics glo in dark

Solitario Lupo

Thought I’d give it a go. Not bad holds the charge good but gotta leave it out in the sun or under a light for about 15min or for good charge over 30min.

Attachments

• 7407026A-D7C3-4B86-90A9-488C9DF9D98B.jpeg
    7407026A-D7C3-4B86-90A9-488C9DF9D98B.jpeg
    371.5 KB · Views: 1

Melvinp

I think those little sculpins are going to be a killer. A little uv flashlight will work wonders with a glow charge

Don

I like the Idea but there is no helping me I guess. I still haven't caught a thing on plastics other than with one black Senko and 2" and 3" Keiteck. For me, on a ratio basis, plastics have performed at just a couple percent of what live minnows or worms ....maybe 20% compared to crank baits and so forth. This Glow in dark stuff has great potential, I want some. The stuff you sent me is very well made. I liked the sculpins best but I've not caught a thing on any of them....only kieteck and Senko and they pale to comparison with live bait.

Last edited:

Solitario Lupo

I like the Idea but there is no helping me I guess. I still haven't caught a thing on plastics other than with one black Senko and 2" and 3" Keiteck. For me, on a ratio basis, plastics have performed at just a couple percent of what live minnows or worms ....maybe 20% compared to crank baits and so forth. This Glow in dark stuff has great potential, I want some. The stuff you sent me is very well made. I liked the sculpins best but I've not caught a thing on any of them....only kieteck and Senko and they pale to comparison with live bait.
Some days they seem to work and others can’t even get a bite. All depends on how hungry the fish are. Lol. I think with all lures is always present them right and you will get a bite.

Don

I have the most luck with plastics end of day in warm stained water. I do like what you sent but the Sculpins rock.

Solitario Lupo

Sculpins are nice. I’ve had bass pick them apart. I wanna know how those cat lures work for ya. I’m hoping a big pickerel chews on it for ya.