Prescription Eye Glasses

MuskieGal

I've had glasses/contacts since third grade. Tried transitions once a couple years ago and hated them. They just didn't change back quick enough for me when going inside and weren't dark enough when outside. I wear contacts most the time anyways unless I'm at home. That's just my preference but michael loves the transitions.

troutspinner

Nuts & Bolts Guy
I've had glasses/contacts since third grade. Tried transitions once a couple years ago and hated them. They just didn't change back quick enough for me when going inside and weren't dark enough when outside. I wear contacts most the time anyways unless I'm at home. That's just my preference but michael loves the transitions.
I will see! (pun intended!) my glasses are due in next week. The transitioning on these are suppose to be the latest / greatest blah blah but this is territory I've never entered into. I am just hoping that they help my vision and the polarization is good enough to not have to buy another pair of glasses.

troutspinner

Nuts & Bolts Guy
My fancy glasses finally came in today. Just using them driving home today was really nice. I sure wish I had them yesterday driving for 6 hours as we made another trip to Penn State for my daughter's admission meeting. Oh well. ;)

Entering indoors didn't seem to change much which I guess is good meaning they transition quickly. I don't intended to wear them inside the house at this point although I have to admit, looking across the room, the glasses remove the haze and do bring definition to things just 15' away. On the water will be an interesting test. Hopefully Friday.

Melvinp

My fancy glasses finally came in today. Just using them driving home today was really nice. I sure wish I had them yesterday driving for 6 hours as we made another trip to Penn State for my daughter's admission meeting. Oh well. ;)

Entering indoors didn't seem to change much which I guess is good meaning they transition quickly. I don't intended to wear them inside the house at this point although I have to admit, looking across the room, the glasses remove the haze and do bring definition to things just 15' away. On the water will be an interesting test. Hopefully Friday.
I had polarized clip on lenses that went directly over the frames of my bifocals they did help but nothing like the coccoons they were kinda of pain in the butt was always afraid of them getting broke or loosing them witch they did

troutspinner

Nuts & Bolts Guy
I’ll get to give them a water test tomorrow. I’m going to leave the boat home though and just leg it. Water temps are still too cold to get into dedicating a long day. I’ll get some steps in too ;)

Don

It’ll be interesting to see if they’re dark enough for full sun on the water. I had to return my progressives for bifocals if they work then maybe clip-on shades or even poloroides.

troutspinner

Nuts & Bolts Guy
It was sunny today around 11am when I went out. They were dark enough for me but I always wear amber that brightens up the environment so most likely it's just a preference that I like.

Just for kicks I put my Maui Jims on today, they have been my favorite most comfortable wearing glasses for a long time but to my surprise, the new Oakleys are more comfortable. I think I am at the point where I can get rid of the other pairs of fishing glasses I have.