Prompton

Don

Me too Sol. But I leave next week for that western trip again. Won't be home forever it'll seem.

Solitario Lupo

All of them warm water fish are starting to wanna do their thing. Some are schooling up now with the weather. Goin to miss all that fun Don.

Don

Boy-Oh-boy I sure will mis much of it. I probably won't wet a line until mid April.

truecrimson

Get a travel rod or 2. You pass by plenty of water. Shirley you break off an hour or 2 here or there to wet a line.

Don

Yes, yes indeed. I will be in 21 states. Which ones don't charge for a license?
I have rods and reels that are either travel rods or two piece.

truecrimson

Map out your route and figure out the intersection of where you most want to fish and where you can most likely find the time. Pock a couple of those places then buy licenses for them.

Or if you get checked tell them you left it at home or you ate it because your dog is too well behaved to eat it.

Don

Yes but I find fishing breaks up my rhythm for sales. Plus I'm an eater...no place to cook.

pabassman

TC might get his splashes yet!
There is a decent chance it will be fishable. Sunday will be the better day. One extra day of cold. If this forecast holds I'll probably take a ride Tuesday to check it. I highly doubt I'll be able to get on but it will give me a feel for our chances by the weekend. If I cant get on theres always the Waymart deli on the way back😀. That forecast is for down in the town. It will be a couple degrees colder at the lake.

Melvinp

There is a decent chance it will be fishable. Sunday will be the better day. One extra day of cold. If this forecast holds I'll probably take a ride Tuesday to check it. I highly doubt I'll be able to get on but it will give me a feel for our chances by the weekend. If I cant get on theres always the Waymart deli on the way back😀. That forecast is for down in the town. It will be a couple degrees colder at the lake.
Is may ever going to get here lol just be done with the darn ice already lol