Melvinp

Playing with some salmon hooks just basic patterns nothing to intense

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 3

Melvinp

I would have passed out with brain freeze before i finished it
Don’t you have some little plastic balls to play with lol.Oh wait a minute didn’t you just send me a picture of a new ooo. Let’s just say somebody drank the koolaid bahahahahah

Last edited:
Reactions: A-5

troutspinner

Nuts & Bolts Guy
Not compared to some of these things I shake to much,can’t see anymore and my hearing is still good enough to hear my wife yelling to me why I’m spending 10 hours tying one fly lol
You've got some skills. Some nice looking flies there.

Gremcat

Y’all are making me miss tying. I was maybe 12-13 the last time and my longtime neighbor/school teacher who lived on the Hoosic made me look way better than I should’ve.

Melvinp

Not compared to some of these things I shake to much,can’t see anymore and my hearing is still good enough to hear my wife yelling to me why I’m spending 10 hours tying one fly lol
These aren’t my ties just a picture out of a book search salmon flys on the wed to really see true art work.

Don

Tying is rewarding I feel. I traded a few reels for on older gentleman who had stroke and can’t tie. Like me he is heading back towards pushbuton reels. So he packed up everything but his vice and sent it to me. Won’t see it till I get home. He fished for trout and salmon in Michigan his whole life and it is interesting what he used.