Salmon

Don

Is this the weekend you Salmon dudes head north? Or is it Steelhead? I get all mixed up. But I'm excited for you all.

Melvinp

Salmon from the end of September to mid to end of October steelhead from mid October to November and browns December to February general going up this weekend but I’m afraid it’s going to be a wash out I wanted so rain but not this much going to probably fish the smaller creeks this round the salmon river is going to be way up

Reactions: A-5

Don

What are their mouths open? are they angry at you?

What size tippet?

Gosh it looks like you had fun.

Don

Okay men. Time for the Sunday night Salmon Harvest Report. Prove it with photos.

troutspinner

Nuts & Bolts Guy
Bumble Bee Pink Wild Caught Salmon

Does this count?

Reactions: Don

josey12340

I almost never take photos. I would tell you how many I caught and size and everything but as they say pics or it didn't happen. Sooo anything I would write would just be a fish tale.

Don

Soooo Sad......I'll just go on catching my little sunnies I guess. Wait, Just realized, we've not hear from Sol. He's probably still up there whacking away at those monsters!

Solitario Lupo

Soooo Sad......I'll just go on catching my little sunnies I guess. Wait, Just realized, we've not hear from Sol. He's probably still up there whacking away at those monsters!
Arm and back is hurting doing some combat fishing. Had to take a 5 min break Don. You go back to your little fish. I got some big fish pics coming.

Not to much into salmon as I would have to drive 5 to 6 hrs to get there but I've done it and is a blast.

Don

Sounds like the Pacific NW. miserable but pretty somehow. I lived in Eureka for a year and that was what it was like from Nov 1 - May 1. Then bone dry until the next Nov 1.
Don.

Pa measures their fish in inches

NY measures their fish by the pound
Mr. Five, Thats true but which is heavier: a one pound SMB or a one pound Salmon? Did Melvin measure his in lbs or inches this past weekend in NY? I bet during the next weekend or two he'll be catching allot as he'll be measuring his fish in inches. He'll be catching them locally. You see, measuring in lbs leaves you high and dry.
With inchesimages.jpeg , With poundsUnknown.jpeg.