Score

A-5

Yea. $50 a pop. Lol. I’ve never been to a concert in my life besides church or religious performers. I’d rather fish for steelhead with that $50. Concerts aren’t my thing either

Don

Grumpy tonight Brother? You need a tubby. We will work to bring you some culture. If I was you I’d send your little fiddler to this event. It would be the best thing she could imagine. Ricky Scaggs and his band are the premier fidlers and pickers in the country and have been for forty or more years. Seeing him live to a bluegrass fan is the equivalent of a rock fan seeing the return of Elvis. We’re just gonna have to work on you.

A-5

I’ve like Ricky since he did his video with the NY mayor. Scarfs is great. But I have entertainment money issues. Bottom line I personally don’t spend money on music. It’s not something I feel has value. Plus. The music industry is horrible when it comes to culture.

A-5

My daughter is funny. She’s played at a funeral she’s slated to play her second wedding got paid to do a Christmas concert at a church. Win second at a Celtic competition in Bethlehem and won Berks fiddle fest teenage division. She plays all kinds of different types of fiddle which is weird. Usually they like one type over another

Don

Flamenco is my favorite and that loses me allot of friends. Where did she play in Bethlehem. I used to go to the venue called Godfrey DANIELS. When a kid I never went to a concert. In Those days all the great artist performed in Philly or at music fest. 35 miles but I never went, missed James Taylor and Bonnie Rait first time around. . When we sold the last kid we had money for concerts and I saw James and Bonnie together in Allentown. Now it’s Scruggs turn.

Blackcat Outdoors

I’ve like Ricky since he did his video with the NY mayor. Scarfs is great. But I have entertainment money issues. Bottom line I personally don’t spend money on music. It’s not something I feel has value. Plus. The music industry is horrible when it comes to culture.
I'm the opposite, I've probably been to a hundred concerts and festivals in my life. Mostly when I was younger, but I still go sometimes. I listen to music, way more than I watch TV and appreciate seeing it preformed live even more.

Gremcat

Legends in their prime from my era mostly died from ODs or depression since. Growing up in 90’s so missed a few truly talented. Coolest performer I’ve met, NewsBoys turned Zealand singer. Really funny, skinny jeans, now proudly AR shooting US Citizen. Real nice guy and pretty talented.

Reactions: A-5

HenryDavid

Ricky Scaggs is a phenomenal bluegrass player. I enjoy listening to the more traditional bluegrass - Osbourne Brothers, Bill Monroe. Same with country music, I'm not a fan of the newer styles. I can listen to the traditional Texas Swing style - Bob Wills, and a few of the real song writers like Dwight Yoakam, Mary Chapin Carpenter.

Here's an old bluegrass tune worth a listen:

Blackcat Outdoors

Ricky Scaggs is a phenomenal bluegrass player. I enjoy listening to the more traditional bluegrass - Osbourne Brothers, Bill Monroe. Same with country music, I'm not a fan of th
e newer styles. I can listen to the traditional Texas Swing style - Bob Wills, and a few of the real song writers like Dwight Yoakam, Mary Chapin Carpenter.

Here's an old bluegrass tune worth a listen:

I always liked Mary Chapin Carpenter. I was a fan of David Grisman for years too, although he's more of the newer style, even though he's an innovator.

Always liked these guys too, they play a local festival here in North Central PA every year that we try to go to.

Do you like zydeco? I used to follow Donna The Buffalo quite a lot too.

Don

They’d the word BC. Innovator. Holds our interest better. Otherwise I prefer the oldies. Was in tears this morning watching Tommy Emanuel play “Classical Gas”. Guess I’m a softie.
I always liked Mary Chapin Carpenter. I was a fan of David Grisman for years too, although he's more of the newer style, even though he's an innovator.

Always liked these guys too, they play a local festival here in North Central PA every year that we try to go to.

Sounds like Neil Young without the stinky attitude.

Don

That would be the word BC. Innovator. Holds our interest better. Otherwise I prefer the oldies. Was in tears this morning watching Tommy Emanuel play “Classical Gas”. Guess I’m a softie.

Sounds like Neil Young without the stinky attitude.