Score

Don

I have liked border music in the past. It’s an acquired taste from when I was selling in CA. Watching the news at night has soured me a little towards any thing from the border. Guess I like most indigenous music.

Last edited:

A-5

During Covid she played at Celtic fest in Bethlehem. The red building by the Lehigh down the hill from the main events and concerts. Not judged.

Last spring was at the steel stacks where the theater is.

Last summer was at Bear creek ski resort at the Berks fiddle fest.

HenryDavid

I always liked Mary Chapin Carpenter. I was a fan of David Grisman for years too, although he's more of the newer style, even though he's an innovator.

Always liked these guys too, they play a local festival here in North Central PA every year that we try to go to.

Do you like zydeco? I used to follow Donna The Buffalo quite a lot too.

Zydeco, Cajun, New Orleans Spice, that's a groovy bag.

Check this guy out - Champion Jack Dupree "They be so many women in the joint they feets be stickin out da window"

truecrimson

If it weren't for my wife I'd never go to a concert at all. To paraphrase Blackcat from the ice fishing thread, I can listen to music at home with clean bathrooms and a cold beverage that didn't cost $10 ;)

Never the less the wife has dragged me to everything from Stone Temple Pilots to New Kids On the Block, Billy Joel, and large number fo country artists from the mid 2000s. I think Garth is the only I've seen twice, and as concerts go those were my favorite. They had the calmest crowds, and the cleanest facilities.

Anyway, I really dug Seminole Wind, so I will be checking out those guys other songs. I also liked Hometown New Orleans A lot. I've never seen these guys but like a fair amount of their stuff quite a bit

But I like a wide variety of music.

We saw the Nutcracker last weekend at Hershey Theater by the Hershey Youth Ballet. Ah, Tchaikovsky ;)

Blackcat Outdoors

If it weren't for my wife I'd never go to a concert at all. To paraphrase Blackcat from the ice fishing thread, I can listen to music at home with clean bathrooms and a cold beverage that didn't cost $10 ;)

Never the less the wife has dragged me to everything from Stone Temple Pilots to New Kids On the Block, Billy Joel, and large number fo country artists from the mid 2000s. I think Garth is the only I've seen twice, and as concerts go those were my favorite. They had the calmest crowds, and the cleanest facilities.

Anyway, I really dug Seminole Wind, so I will be checking out those guys other songs. I also liked Hometown New Orleans A lot. I've never seen these guys but like a fair amount of their stuff quite a bit

But I like a wide variety of music.

We saw the Nutcracker last weekend at Hershey Theater by the Hershey Youth Ballet. Ah, Tchaikovsky ;)
My daughter danced in the nutcracker at the community arts center in Williamsport this year, so I saw it 3 times. That was enough classical for a while. 😁

Gremcat

At risk of being beat up, best performer I’ve seen was Bon Jovi. It was maybe 15 years ago. I was at Lollapalooza the year Rage Against The Machine didn’t show and SG/Chris Cornell played a double set non-stop. I didn’t appreciate Chris Cornell’s vocal abilities then. Saw Neil Young near Woodstock, NY one year. Bon Jovi outperformed all.

He sang for 3 hrs straight or more. The band took a few breaks but when it looked like he did a few minutes later he popped up in the upper bleachers. Bed of Roses with rose petals raining throughout the arena. Little old ladies crying hugging him. I like his music but even if I didn’t his stage presence and endurance at his age was impressive.