Shows

Don

If others will attend with me I hope to go to the Boyertown show. If not then I'll go to the Alpha show. Dillsburg is too far. Tunkhannock maybe.

truecrimson

Dates? Times? Locations? Put all the ones you are for sure going to in this thread so we can keep track.

troutspinner

Nuts & Bolts Guy
I do not have any “fishing” shows planned for me at this time, even though that is around the corner from me. I’m gear ready as a person could be, I just want warmer temps!

I do plan to attend the boat show in Oaks later this month. Not sure which day but we usually make a day of it and have dinner after.

Reactions: Don

Don

I do not have any “fishing” shows planned for me at this time, even though that is around the corner from me. I’m gear ready as a person could be, I just want warmer temps!

I do plan to attend the boat show in Oaks later this month. Not sure which day but we usually make a day of it and have dinner after.
Fun. I’ve exhibited there for Garden shows.

truecrimson

Depends on how much warning of actual attendance you give me. I have little interest in the shows themselves. Mostly I'd be going to meet up and hang out.

Don

Boyertown is the one for that. But heck if it stays this warm we could also just go fishing.