Site Viewing Themes ***UPDATED***

troutspinner

Nuts & Bolts Guy
I have created a separate theme to make text a little bigger for viewing from a phone while maintaining fitting the site within the margins if you are use to using the + Aaa on your phone browser. If you scroll all the way to the bottom, look at the lower right and you will see a drop down box with "Desktop". Click on it and you will see two choices, Desktop or Mobile.

I do not know how far I will go with sprucing up the themes but it is something I like to tinker with when I'm bored Wink so you may see some changes as time goes by.

Last edited:

troutspinner

Nuts & Bolts Guy
Thank you. I am having some issues with a blank column showing up on it though. So.....I may be nuking it to try again. No one should see that change so to speak but you may have to reselect the theme.

Solitario Lupo

Had to change over to the mobile on everything the text is just to small for me on the desktop. Im guessing this is what your talking about but when I click on the threads and it goes to them. There is a big blank white column next to the threads and the words just go right on it.

troutspinner

Nuts & Bolts Guy
Solitario?Lupo said:
Had to change over to the mobile on everything the text is just to small for me on the desktop. Im guessing this is what your talking about but when I click on the threads and it goes to them. There is a big blank white column next to the threads and the words just go right on it.

troutspinner

Nuts & Bolts Guy
Sorry for the quick total site look change for those who are on right now.

I have found a theme that works on both desktop and mobile so no having to switch back and fourth. We are all now viewing the new theme.

troutspinner

Nuts & Bolts Guy
Also,

The new theme may take a little getting use to as there are little icons next to posts that are for quoting, editing, etc. It will just take a little time to get use to them.

I am done messing with themes now, LOL, maybe. Ok, really, I am done. Except for some tweaks here and there. ;)