Snow

WADMAN

4" here in central York at 83 & 30. Just 2 miles south got twice that. Nice and light. Easy plowing this morning.

Melvinp

Oh boy can you imagine mb with 3 feet on snow in the driveway he would be grinning from ear to ear laugh my but off!!!

MB3

I just got done with 2 weeks of 3am to 3:30pm shifts. She is more than welcome to it all lol I get to the weekend, want to hit a stream and negative temps. Awesome!!

truecrimson

Yeah, I looked at the temp and wimped out today too. I think the window on trying ice fishing has closed for me.

3-3:30!! Ouch. I hate odd shifts like that and 11-11. 7-7 is tolerable, much more days than nights. I did decades of night shift, but it got to be less and less functional over time. By 2017 I had to go days. In 2020 I got forced back onto nights for a few months mid covid, and it was worse than ever. My body just won't do it anymore. Thank God I'm all days now, and 12 hours 7-7 at the main job.

Don

Better you than me Young man. I'm enjoying watching many of this forum's children fish the ice. Can't muster it anymore.