The Latest Sale Thread

A-5

Correct. Redds. But I only linked the part of blind casting as a proof it’s a legit term.

Don

At least you finally splained it. Which reminds me its time to order. Thanks

Don

These better be Guaranteed to catch. 1.50 each yikes! all for lead and some jiggles.

Attachments

• 003-Brown-Orange-Special-2.jpg.jpg
    003-Brown-Orange-Special-2.jpg.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 2
  • 12-White-Vision.jpg.jpg
    12-White-Vision.jpg.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 2
  • Two-Toned-Brown-Craw.jpg.jpg
    Two-Toned-Brown-Craw.jpg.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 2

Don

-so lastly I'm assuming you never use these 3/4oz football jigs without a trailer?

-Initially I thought I could use the without a trailer for punching the heavy weed mat at Gouldsboro but I don't see anyone online using them without a trailer.

-I'm also thinking I'll need 1/4 oz versions to catch PABassman stripers on Paupack along with 3.5" Kitecks.

troutspinner

Nuts & Bolts Guy
The skirt gives it a larger profile but yes, definitely use a trailer. I won't go into it on this post with trailers but with bass, of course it is a whole other chapter LOL.

For punching through weeds, it's hard to beat a Texas Rig.

Melvinp

I know what a Crawl is but when does it become a “trailer” crawl? Or crawl “trailer? What does it mean when you add the word “trailer”? Is that when the crawl is added to a skirted jig or something similar. When does a simple crawl become a Crawl trailer?
And quit making terms up. There isn’t such a thing as “blind casting. “ if there were you would esplain it.
Below is the Crawl that Sol sent me. This is now a trailer correct?
Yep

pabassman

-so lastly I'm assuming you never use these 3/4oz football jigs without a trailer?

-Initially I thought I could use the without a trailer for punching the heavy weed mat at Gouldsboro but I don't see anyone online using them without a trailer.

-I'm also thinking I'll need 1/4 oz versions to catch PABassman stripers on Paupack along with 3.5" Kitecks.
Football heads are not the best choice for weeds. Look back at that JIGHEAD thread from a few months ago. Football is at its best in more open water. Gravel, mud areas. Often just dragging it on the bottom. Weeds will be more fishable with a narrower profile head like the one pic A5 has.