The Latest Sale Thread

Don

Are you folks using 4" Craws (crawls) or longer on the 3/4 football Jigs

Don

Nice but kind of looks like the results of a Dr. Faucci Animal Experiment. Trans crayfish/bug.

A-5

It’s a lower profile. The legs tighter to the bait. It’s just a different presentation

Don

Got a couple of these for punching grasses. 1/2 oz. Heavy hook. Pointed nose.

Attachments

• 66A52038-0D0E-40A7-A307-78E48DDBAE6B.jpeg
    66A52038-0D0E-40A7-A307-78E48DDBAE6B.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 1

Gremcat

Y
Nice but kind of looks like the results of a Dr. Faucci Animal Experiment. Trans crayfish/bug.
You jest, Starbucks in ATL has all that listed on register. I lost track after 12 and lost meanings after 4-5. Lattes are good, feta egg white is good for gut, the rest Meh,,, I’ve tried lattes all over NA and beyond Java News in Beaufort, SC Starbucks is pretty ok.

Reactions: Don

Don

I was at Hidden Lake and there was a guy there with a Modified Vee Bass boat fishing. He claimed to be a tourney guy just practicing. He asked from out in front of me if I had a spinner to sell him. He came into the shore and I gifted him an old mepps which he proceeded to catch Stockies on. But while he was ashore he handed a rod to sample and it was a sweetheart. The smallest bait he had on him was an articulated bait of 10" and he had them up to 14". They were sweet. Are there really Bass big enough to eat baits that big. Then he claimed some of them retail for 1000$ but that Daiwa being his sponsor awards him with them as he succeeds in his fishing. Now I have now Idea who he was, seemed like a braggart, but there was no denying that he had nice gear.

troutspinner

Nuts & Bolts Guy
I was at Hidden Lake and there was a guy there with a Modified Vee Bass boat fishing. He claimed to be a tourney guy just practicing. He asked from out in front of me if I had a spinner to sell him. He came into the shore and I gifted him an old mepps which he proceeded to catch Stockies on. But while he was ashore he handed a rod to sample and it was a sweetheart. The smallest bait he had on him was an articulated bait of 10" and he had them up to 14". They were sweet. Are there really Bass big enough to eat baits that big. Then he claimed some of them retail for 1000$ but that Daiwa being his sponsor awards him with them as he succeeds in his fishing. Now I have now Idea who he was, seemed like a braggart, but there was no denying that he had nice gear.
Sounds like Ike?

MikeIaconelliLakeErie.jpg

Don

it wasnt but he mentioned knowing him. I couldn’t believe the size of those baits.

Reactions: A-5

MB3

I posted in a different thread but check Amazon for Quantum Accurist. They are selling from $59-$63 but there is a box to check to get another $25 off. I got one for $39.xx, great reels for this price point.

Some rods were 45% off as well.

Last edited:

Don

I posted in a different thread but check Amazon for Quantum Accurist. They are selling from $59-$63 but there is a box to check to get another $25 off. I got one for $39.xx, great reels for this price point.
Awesome

Solitario Lupo

Sometimes a fishy eyes are to big for what they can handle. I've caught some small bass on some big lures not that big. I get some monsters that follow or come out of their hiding spots and look at my big 10" muskie lures. Never a taker but they look over 20" Mark.

Reactions: Don