The new toy

Randy Z

Ok i havent commented. 1 2 3....... ITS AWSOME!!!! The Honda outboard is like starting your car in the morning! The trolling motor is awsome!!!! Takes some getting used to but will pull the boat at almost 4mph on full speed!!!!!! Its an all around boat! Small lakes, large lakes! 17ft will handle some big water, just have to be careful. 😛

truecrimson

I think I'm going to have to break down and start thinking about one. If you guys don't mind me prying what did you pay for it?

Melvinp

We’re about 4000 into it at this point but we’ve been very lucky so far and have got lots of free stuff

Don

This is getting fun...you have to come for Shad once them babies are mounted. The Striper guys have been busy in Easton all night fishing the bridge pylons. This setup would rock for that.

Melvinp

This is getting fun...you have to come for Shad once them babies are mounted. The Striper guys have been busy in Easton all night fishing the bridge pylons. This setup would rock for that.
Well do your homework and get me as much info as possible like lunch sites,places to stay,types of fishing gear needed and seasonal timing.It won’t be on this year’s list but next year might be possibly

Don

10lb test, Rod and reel of choice, Shad darts, boat with downriggers. Launch in Downtown Phillipsburg or Sandts Eddy.
Second, third and fourth week of April...sometimes first week of May.
Stay in A-5's garage. I'll clean the catches.

Melvinp

Lol I’ve got access to a camper trailer 110ac good for a week battery 3 days old and heavy but everything works just fine

Don

If you have a camper then I have room. And I'm less than 1/4 mile from river. Room for boat as well. Of course it will cost you two fishes. Literally, two fishes, lol.

Melvinp

If you have a camper then I have room. And I'm less than 1/4 mile from river. Room for boat as well. Of course it will cost you two fishes. Literally, two fishes, lol.
Wait a minute no body said nothing about giving away the catch laugh my ever luvin butt off

• Haha
Reactions: Don