The new toy

Don

So, Z, After a long fishing season on that comfy boat what are the shortcomings that Melvin most wants to address for next year?

Don

It is boring sitting around with Covid. I wish someone would write more about the exploits in your New Toy, i.e. Will u stock it with slimJims and try ice fishing from it, will you go tarpon fishing in it. Have you had it in bigger water like the Pack and so forth. No stories no sitcom.

Melvinp

It is boring sitting around with Covid. I wish someone would write more about the exploits in your New Toy, i.e. Will u stock it with slimJims and try ice fishing from it, will you go tarpon fishing in it. Have you had it in bigger water like the Pack and so forth. No stories no sitcom.
Lol no slim Jim’s getting ready to fix a soft spot in the floor and going to install a new bilge pump

Don

What size and brand of pump. May I assume it to be a conventional centrifugal?

don't forget to treat my chair with vinyl preservative.

Melvinp

May actually get 2 pumps 1 auto that’s mounted in the middle and 1 manual the mounted in the stern the toy seems to hold water in the middle probably because of all the front weight we’ve added we have a live well hose that’s leaking so that’s on the list to that’s the only water we get and a cork took care of it for now but want to get the live well in working order.The toys rated for 7 people or 1750 lds well after all the add ons we are down to 4 people or one A5 lol

Reactions: A-5

Don

So I imagine that they would not be wired in tandem but rather independently? You can always tow A-5.

Melvinp

So I imagine that they would not be wired in tandem but rather independently? You can always tow A-5.
I would not wire them together an automatic wired to control it self and a manual wired to be turned on when you realize you got problems if the automatic doesn’t work lol really don’t no what were going to do yet really depends on what’s under the floor.

Don

I'm wondering it this wouldn't be a scenario where the one at the back should be a higher capacity fixed on auto and the intermediate could just be a small one wired to manual only. It amazes me, after all these years, how inexpensive they've remained.

Melvinp

I'm wondering it this wouldn't be a scenario where the one at the back should be a higher capacity fixed on auto and the intermediate could just be a small one wired to manual only. It amazes me, after all these years, how inexpensive they've remained.
Don’t say it to loud they will raise the price when I get ready to buy lol

Reactions: Don

Melvinp

Lol soft spot in the floor

Attachments

• E02DA2B2-6EC2-46C3-8915-73B382C6A78E.jpeg
    E02DA2B2-6EC2-46C3-8915-73B382C6A78E.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 9