To the married folks

Melvinp

How do you celebrate your anniversary the wife and I are celebrating 30 years today now after a good amount of years together and being to tired after work and to busy trying to get everything else done we’ve just started to buy each other so many married years of 1 dollar lottery tickets lol won 82 bucks on 60 years of tickets hit it big we did bahahah it’s still fun being married and she still lets me go fishing most of the time.

truecrimson

You all have my condolences. Except Don to whom i say good job sir!

25 is a purple heart and 30 is a silver star. 50 is a medal of honor.

This year will be lucky 13 for us officially but we like to count the 10 years of shacking up and living in sin.

I am sending the wife to the New Kids concert. With her brother :ROFLMAO:

Blackcat Outdoors

Last one was 17 for us and I made steak and crab cakes for us for dinner which is a combo of mine/her favorite meal. We spent the evening watching a movie after.

I'll probably do something more special for our 20 that's coming up, but we're pretty simple with it and she already had her gift which was kinda a birthday/anniversary combo gift.

Blackcat Outdoors

You all have my condolences. Except Don to whom i say good job sir!

25 is a purple heart and 30 is a silver star. 50 is a medal of honor.

This year will be lucky 13 for us officially but we like to count the 10 years of shacking up and living in sin.

I am sending the wife to the New Kids concert. With her brother :ROFLMAO:
Yeah, we're well over 20 if you count the "unofficial" years too. 😁

Bootfoot

42 years with my wife. She was raised by a single father. I say this because dates like anniversaries, birthdays, Valentine’s Day (the worst) mean less to her then they do me. every day is a brave new day to be celebrated equally as all the others. For our anniversary we usually go out for dinner and that’s about it but we go for dinner 3 nights a week anyway. shes a good low maintenance one of a kind women.

Gremcat

How do you celebrate your anniversary the wife and I are celebrating 30 years today now after a good amount of years together and being to tired after work and to busy trying to get everything else done we’ve just started to buy each other so many married years of 1 dollar lottery tickets lol won 82 bucks on 60 years of tickets hit it big we did bahahah it’s still fun being married and she still lets me go fishing most of the time.
My wife texted me today we started dating today lots of years ago. I’ve not spoken to her since I left for GA. No clue on anniversary date or if it’s year 15 or more. Yep, she’s a saint, even emails me younger 2 kids birthdays, my mom’s, etc. Do what we can where we can. Might be misguided but we don’t really celebrate it much. I did for her a few of the early years but that’s it.

Gremcat

Someday I’ll share the shotgun courthouse wedding story witnessed by residents of Vietnam who didn’t speak English then hiding it from her .Gov intelligence Dad for a few years finally faking a huge ceremony, lol. What a long strange trip it’s been.

Melvinp

My wife texted me today we started dating today lots of years ago. I’ve not spoken to her since I left for GA. No clue on anniversary date or if it’s year 15 or more. Yep, she’s a saint, even emails me younger 2 kids birthdays, my mom’s, etc. Do what we can where we can. Might be misguided but we don’t really celebrate it much. I did for her a few of the early years but that’s it.
My anniversary is the only thing I remember lol