Toothy friends

pabassman

Lets get this started too lol. No ice for me today but I'm going to hit the river this evening on a walleye mission. Cross it yesterday and it looks prime for walleye and musky.

troutspinner

Nuts & Bolts Guy
I’m going to try some walleye myself this Saturday on the Big D. Can’t wait!

Last edited:

Don

Be sure to post how you do it and what you catch. Ive never caught any but the Son has while fishing for trout where the Bushkill empties into the Delaware (next to the toll bridge in Easton).

troutspinner

Nuts & Bolts Guy
Don said:
Be sure to post how you do it and what you catch. Ive never caught any but the Son has while fishing for trout where the Bushkill empties into the Delaware (next to the toll bridge in Easton).

HenryDavid

I caught 2 nice pickerel Tuesday through the ice. One cut my line in the ice hole, the other was about 17-18 inches, no photos though. I was tempted to keep the one I actually got on the ice but didn't know the minimum length requirements, and didn't have tape measure (A-5's fault, ice tournament ended too soon).

MB3

I think it's 18" as Don said although I see people throw them into the woods or take home stringers full of smaller ones.

troutspinner

Nuts & Bolts Guy
Just a follow up, my buddy and I Friday night decided to scratch going Saturday for less than admirable reasons. ;) We're old, it's cold.....LOL

pabassman

I feel ya. I didnt go to the river at evening last week. Had all intents. Was going to my truck with arod and a box and the wind blew my hat off.We had gusts over 40mph. Turn around and back in the house lol.

pabassman

Got to the river this evening. 4:30 til 6:15. Its a little lower than I would like but fish were snapping. Wallwye is 19", bass 17". Lost another eye and played with a carp for 5 minutes too.
MIkUoGw.jpg

GuQ6CtP.jpg