Trout season 2022

Don M

I see that down here in the lower SE of PA. That all the stocking dates for Lake Luxembourg are cancelled,
CANCELLED Consumption Advisory.

troutspinner

Nuts & Bolts Guy
I see that down here in the lower SE of PA. That all the stocking dates for Lake Luxembourg are cancelled,
CANCELLED Consumption Advisory.
That sucks.

I did see that French Creek in Chester County is getting stocked on the 22nd. I believe that is the fly section, double check me on that but if you’re a fly angler, some early action for you as I believe it is open year-round.

Don

Because of The lake water or because the fish selected for there are sick?

Gremcat

Some other weirdness with state from what I’m seeing. Fish lost aren’t being replaced at hatcheries, etc. Sort of new to this side of it but seems things are off like everywhere else. Fishing is my last vestige of tranquility so I hope it’s not systemic.

Don M

Going to Chester County the 24th - 25, for a delayed harvest stocking, in a few streams. One of the spinners I use if I use the is a Panther Martin gold blade black body with yellow spots. I picked this dual spinner up yesterday, didn't have the body I wanted but still excited to see how the trout react to it.Dual Panthder Martin.jpgDual Panthder Martin.jpg

Last edited:

Don M

Weather was to nice not to go and see how the dual spinner works. So I pick up a rod and reel, and headed to the creek. spent about an hour. And actually caught 3 trout for the dog. Loved the action on the spinner, and caught 1 small trout.

Attachments

• d.jpg
    d.jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 7
  • e1.jpg
    e1.jpg
    251.6 KB · Views: 7