TS, I broke my profile,,,,

Gremcat

Somehow trying to attach a pic to a PM I disabled the entire message toolbar on top of this box. No clue but nothing in profile to reverse and leaving page didn’t help. Leave it to me to screw up an easy thing.

troutspinner

Nuts & Bolts Guy
Somehow trying to attach a pic to a PM I disabled the entire message toolbar on top of this box. No clue but nothing in profile to reverse and leaving page didn’t help. Leave it to me to screw up an easy thing.
Let me see what I can do. I’ll PM you after I play with some settings.

Solitario Lupo

I’m not sure what happened TS but my reply box on my tablet, is not showing any of the tools on the top box. They come in shaded grey and I can’t click on them anymore. What’s funny is it all shows up on my phone. It happened a couple days ago when I posted a pic.

troutspinner

Nuts & Bolts Guy
I’m not sure what happened TS but my reply box on my tablet, is not showing any of the tools on the top box. They come in shaded grey and I can’t click on them anymore. What’s funny is it all shows up on my phone. It happened a couple days ago when I posted a pic.

In the upper right of your message box you will see two characters that look like this [ ]

You may need to click the 3 dots first depending on the device you are using.

Click [ ] and see if that fixes it.