TS or other Striper Gurus

Gremcat

I had an uncle wanting to take me to CT part of the sound for Striper. Did I miss the window? I haven’t talked to him in a few weeks but he mentioned Cows being a certain time. He was waiting on his boat to get back from shop. I am able to loosely plan my work travel and wondered if there was still an oppty there. I can’t recall the area he mentioned but seemed like a hot spot for Striper. Maybe Crystal something?

troutspinner

Nuts & Bolts Guy
I had an uncle wanting to take me to CT part of the sound for Striper. Did I miss the window? I haven’t talked to him in a few weeks but he mentioned Cows being a certain time. He was waiting on his boat to get back from shop. I am able to loosely plan my work travel and wondered if there was still an oppty there. I can’t recall the area he mentioned but seemed like a hot spot for Striper. Maybe Crystal something?

I do not fish up there but I can tell you that you have not missed your window. There are still cows being caught in NJ, Monmouth County Area, even a few left in Ocean County yet.

Here is a link to the Striper Migration Article / Chart. It will provide a general idea.

Gremcat

Thanks TS, I found that map last night and looks like all of the sound is good. I wasn’t sure how accurate it was. Have to make a call and see if the boat’s ready.