Tulpehocken

Gremcat

Maybe spelled it wrong. Took kids camping this weekend. Had to run to Reading area and passed this creek at a small creek confluence. Today it’s 70 and rainy. Wishing I brought waders. Looks like a nice stream. Supposed to use up Hershey Park tickets but weathers not looking great.

Gremcat

Should say RVing at a mini resort, lol. I don’t recall waterparks, Mini Golf, or panning for fossils at any camp I went to. Only time we had water was when it was above freezing and we hauled the hose/cinder block down the mountain into a creek. The Adirondacks are a bit rural comparatively though. For a pile of kids this works I guess.

truecrimson

Starts out by Myerstown, in Lebanon County. That's what feeds Lakeside Quarry there, and then on to Blue Marsh. I've heard the dam on the creek below Blue Marsh is good fishing but I have not been there. Then on the the Schuylkill. Stocked with trout at multiple points. Some holes hold year round. The usual assortment of other PA fish. Opening day the popular access points are so packed you can't slide a piece of paper between the people. If you have the opportunity it is a nice little creek to wade, at least the parts I've bene in.