Tunk. Creek.

Randy Z

Well it wasnt a steller day, but none the less was a day fishing! MelvinP and I hit the creek early. The bite wasnt awsome, but we were able to hook a few. I was graced with a 20" fallfish right off the bat! Later, another fallfish about 16". Fighting them on a 4-5 weight fly rod with 4 lb tippet was a blast!!!! Then we hunted for some clippers. Found a few, and i was able to catch a, about 12 inch smallie on one of the clippers!!! I was blessed today to catch these fish! And if it wasnt for the teachings of MelvinP and Nappy I would have never caught these fish on a fly rod!

Attachments

• IMG_1711.jpg
    IMG_1711.jpg
    604.6 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_1712.jpg
    IMG_1712.jpg
    623 KB · Views: 7

A-5

Hahahahahaha. Randy asked me for all the phone numbers and Randy texted individually everyone with the news🦨🦨🦨🦨🦨🦨🦨🦨🦨🦨🦨🦨🦨🦨🦨🦨🦨🦨🦨🦨🦨🦨🦨🦨🦨🦨🦨🦨🦨🦨🦨🦨🦨🦨🦨🦨🦨🦨🦨🦨🦨🦨🦨🦨🦨🦨🦨🦨🦨🦨🦨🦨🦨🦨🦨🦨🦨🦨🦨🦨🦨🦨🦨🦨🦨🦨🦨🦨🦨🦨🦨🦨🦨🦨🦨🦨🦨🦨🦨🦨🦨🦨🦨🦨🦨🦨🦨🦨🦨🦨🦨🦨🦨🦨🦨🦨🦨🦨🦨🦨🦨🦨🦨🦨🦨🦨🦨🦨🦨🦨🦨🦨🦨🦨🦨🦨🦨🦨🦨🦨🦨🦨🦨🦨🦨🦨🦨🦨🦨🦨🦨🦨🦨🦨🦨🦨🦨🦨🦨🦨🦨🦨🦨🦨🦨🦨🦨🦨🦨🦨🦨🦨🦨🦨🦨🦨🦨🦨🦨🦨🦨🦨🦨🦨🦨🦨🦨🦨🦨🦨🦨🦨🦨🦨🦨🦨🦨🦨🦨🦨🦨🦨🦨🦨🦨🦨🦨🦨🦨🦨🦨🦨🦨🦨🦨🦨🦨🦨🦨🦨🦨🦨🦨🦨🦨🦨🦨🦨🦨🦨🦨🦨🦨🦨🦨🦨🦨🦨🦨🦨🦨🦨🦨🦨🦨🦨🦨🦨🦨🦨🦨🦨🦨🦨🦨🦨🦨🦨🦨🦨🦨🦨🦨🦨🦨🦨🦨🦨🦨🦨🦨🦨🦨🦨🦨🦨🦨🦨🦨🦨🦨🦨🦨🦨🦨🦨🦨🦨🦨🦨🦨🦨🦨🦨🦨🦨🦨🦨🦨🦨🦨🦨🦨🦨🦨🦨🦨🦨🦨🦨🦨🦨🦨🦨🦨🦨🦨🦨🦨🦨🦨🦨🦨🦨🦨🦨🦨🦨🦨🦨🦨

HenryDavid

Oh I thought the gauges would all be blown up but I guess the downpours were localized. A little creek near me was ripping last night. Saturday I was in the area of Pinebrook Picnic Grove, above the DHALO stretch. Didn't pack any fishing gear but when I saw how low the creek was,... nah,.. way too low & clear anyway.