U no

Don

Yes I even saved these marketing toolsthat I found on an old white boat.
If interested I'm pretty sure that KastKing will sponsor something.
I've spoken to them about getting some posters and decals and they said that I needed to tell them more about my Youtube site or organization and that they will make a decision based on that.
service@kastking.com

anyway you crowd is waiting on the dock!

Attachments

• IMG_1746.jpeg
    IMG_1746.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 9
  • IMG_1743.jpeg
    IMG_1743.jpeg
    2.9 MB · Views: 8
  • IMG_2576.jpeg
    IMG_2576.jpeg
    551 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:

troutspinner

Nuts & Bolts Guy
Yes I even saved these marketing toolsthat I found on an old white boat.
If interested I'm pretty sure that KastKing will sponsor something.
I've spoken to them about getting some posters and decals and they said that I needed to tell them more about my Youtube site or organization and that they will make a decision based on that.
service@kastking.com

anyway you crowd is waiting on the dock!
As much as I hate to admit it, acquiring a sponsor for a tourney through this site with it's limited membership is going to be difficult.

Thanks to all of you, we are seeing search engine improvement on several search engines. We just need people to realize that FB groups are terrible and to come back to site forums like this one. ;)

A tourney that could spread the word about this site could be interesting. Whether on FB or other Social Media, having people use this site as the liaison to the tourney........

A-5

I have found that we people that are here are the abnormal. A bunch of us started on other sites. I know 3 of us know each other from PAFOA. Me and TS met each other on his old site Salmontime. The people who are here get it. Personally blows my mind how people don’t understand the bond we have. Having said that. The other sites are bombarded with bikini women, disrespectful talk and fighting. My personal thoughts are bikini women post is trashy. We are better than that. Second we don’t always agree. But mostly we act like adults. Fighting well I’ll just delete it including my own. No time for it. The fact our site remains as awesome as it has is unbelievable. More people more problems I understand. But we have buttons to make things disappear if it gets to weird. I think we can all agree fishing/outdoors/cooking/and respect is why we are here. Love it.

troutspinner

Nuts & Bolts Guy
I have found that we people that are here are the abnormal. A bunch of us started on other sites. I know 3 of us know each other from PAFOA. Me and TS met each other on his old site Salmontime. The people who are here get it. Personally blows my mind how people don’t understand the bond we have. Having said that. The other sites are bombarded with bikini women, disrespectful talk and fighting. My personal thoughts are bikini women post is trashy. We are better than that. Second we don’t always agree. But mostly we act like adults. Fighting well I’ll just delete it including my own. No time for it. The fact our site remains as awesome as it has is unbelievable. More people more problems I understand. But we have buttons to make things disappear if it gets to weird. I think we can all agree fishing/outdoors/cooking/and respect is why we are here. Love it.

Agreed! The idea of people here actually being connected makes the site. Other good hearted people to add to the conversations and to be possible fishing buddies would be cool too. The other stuff, no thank you. There are plenty of other places to be internet keyboard warriors.

Don

This is like the home team. Everyone realizes the contributions everyone brings to the table and we have a good measure of regard for everyone’s opinion. If you forced a thousand fishermen together numerous groups would naturally boil out. I belong to a bunch but this is where I call home. I wish I could get a handle , personally , on joking and sarcastic statement’s as it may scare some folks off ( but TC deserves it).

Facebook groups are like bragging while up to bat or in the field. No on really hears or cares. This group is like the dugout. We go over strategy, encourage one another and change tactics when convinced.

Don309 and I like Mitchel, TS and I like spinners, sol and Melvin like tying, HD like his streams, Gremcat, PA and Ed C show us all up regularly, Sheila sits MB3 and, and let me see A-5, umm, oh he texts me and that’s encouraging.

Getting together is always a treat.

MB3

Respect is hard to come by these days, even worse on line when it's easy to attack over what ever because you may never meet. I've seen places like that and I move on quickly. This place though has great people eager to help, teach, give, what ever is needed. I haven't found a place like it so we feel fortunate.

Truth be told we enjoy fishing because it removes us from the rat race which includes people, jobs, stress, etc. We seek out quiet water free of unlimited HP boats and jet skis when possible. It's not always about the biggest fish but a great day on the water and what goes on around us.

That being said we will run into a few of you here eventually. Until then, we both enjoy the conversations, tips, tricks, sarcasm and catches. This place keeps us engaged until we break away from responsibilities long enough to come back with a fish story or experience of our own to share.

It'd be great if we had a bunch more people and sponsors but if not, that's ok too.

For now we have enough over flow fishing stuff we stock piled to send to a first place winner of a tourney a nice little package. That is if Shiela doesn't win it, then we will just send it to ourselves ;) :D

Blackcat Outdoors

Well, I'll agree, but I might fight you over the bikini women's. 😁

Melvinp

I think I can probably come up with something for a prize but I would love to see just one tournament this year and all winners picked by forum vote and only one winner per class no double winners something fairly simple that gives everyone a chance to Win something

HenryDavid

Personally I like the idea of member contributions for prizes. I could easily commit to adding a gift certificate type prize at some modest amount.

If we pushed this site on some facebook groups we might end up being inundated by tons of members fitting the description A-5 posted above.