Viewing Survey

How do you view this site>

• Total voters

troutspinner

Nuts & Bolts Guy
Just curious how many people use computers vs phones for browsing sites like this or if you use both. The default site theme is suppose to be a friendly view for both instances but I guess I am getting old and I find the phone browsing a little small. I can setup different themes, one for desktop, one for phones if there is enough interest.

Thanks,

trouspinner

Randy Z

I have found so far that this site is way more pc friendly than phone. I had no problem posting pics from pc, but had to play with the pics from my phone to make them work. Either way, I'm good with both, just happy to have a place to share with fellow fisherfolk!!!! Lol

A-5

TS. Any way we can get the time corrected. Looks like I can’t do that. No biggie. Just asking.

troutspinner

Nuts & Bolts Guy
There should be a time zone in your user settings you can adjust. You joined before I set it to the correct time so you’re probably need manual change the setting. Give it a look. When I am in the settings later, I’ll adjust it if you have not done it yet.

Melvinp

The only way i seem to enter the site is through troutragious blog site if i search Pa anglers through google nothing shows up?I set up a short cut with my phone using A5 that he supplied but if i search the wed nothing when im using a PC.

Solitario Lupo

That is weird I put it in as pa anglers forum and thought something might come up but no website comes up. Just thinking how is anyone new supposed to find this site.

troutspinner

Nuts & Bolts Guy
It take a couple weeks to get into the searches. I could "push it" so to speak by registering, etc. but there are only so many hours in a day. ;)

Don

It's paanglers.com, no spaces, no caps. works well for me so far. Troutspinner I'm in no hurry but glad not to have lost these connections. Thanks in advance.

troutspinner

Nuts & Bolts Guy
That is weird I put it in as pa anglers forum and thought something might come up but no website comes up. Just thinking how is anyone new supposed to find this site.
This is now addressed. The new software builds the sitemap automatically and submits it for you so I’ve done that. I am sure we will pop up in a few days.

Gremcat

I’m pretty exclusively phone the past year and a half. Explains many of my typos. AI isn’t I enough. I’d talk to text but those that have either met me or seen the episode of Big Bang Theory were Kripke gets a new iPhone with Siri and she can’t understand anything he says would understand my dilemma. Maybe not that bad but maybe am LoL.