We all need to meet somewhere!!!

Gremcat

I got it, lol.
Ok,,, not really,,,, not even I could live that down,

I lived on the Bennington border. I don’t really respect a guy who’s parents worked their entire life to put a spoiled child through Ivy League school just so he’ll lay on their couch until getting elected in his 40’s. Then wants to give all your hard earned money to others who are similar to his entitled self,,,,,

Randy Z

I want to appologize to everyone!! I know this was my idea, and i ghosted everyone! Im so sorry. I really wanted to meet everyone and have a great time. Unfortunatally that didnt happen. Life got in the way. I hope we can do it again sometime soon, maybe enough advance were we can all attend! I know its hard for some, its close for some, and 3 hours for others. So maybe setting a date will work better and then a place? Again, i am very sorry for not responding sooner!!!!

pabassman

I want to appologize to everyone!! I know this was my idea, and i ghosted everyone! Im so sorry. I really wanted to meet everyone and have a great time. Unfortunatally that didnt happen. Life got in the way. I hope we can do it again sometime soon, maybe enough advance were we can all attend! I know its hard for some, its close for some, and 3 hours for others. So maybe setting a date will work better and then a place? Again, i am very sorry for not responding sooner!!!!
I stand by my statement. Lake Carey mid January!!🥶

Randy Z

There are places to stay in Tunkhannock. About 3 miles from Lake Carey. I live about 3 miles from Lake Carey! I can be there in 5 minutes.

Reactions: A-5

truecrimson

Don and I are scheduled for Blue Marsh on 9/15 and Memorial on 9/26. Anyone who wants to come to either or both is welcome.

Don

Actually I may not be avail on 26th. The 27th for sure. But that weekend is my birthday and the folkies are doin me somethin.
I could let you know in a day or two.

Last edited:

Gremcat

Only ice I want to fish under has flowing water and migrating fish. Could convince me to do it with gigs and wooden lures for musky though. Not within 3 hours drive. Probably more like 12-16 lol.

Don

By the way PA suggested 1/15 and I do happen to be available then and it should be a fun time if you all decide to attend. I am a cold sissy and don't know how long I'd remain on the ice But it sure would be fun for a bit.

HenryDavid

By the way PA suggested 1/15 and I do happen to be available then and it should be a fun time if you all decide to attend. I am a cold sissy and don't know how long I'd remain on the ice But it sure would be fun for a bit.
A couple of us have flip-over sleds or huts, heaters too, if you dress right you should be good to go.

Melvinp

Really already you folks have ice on the mind that’s a few months from now open water this year until November if not December just my prediction by January yeah there’s going to be ice and everybody will be looking at their ice holes. Did I tell ya I’m not a big ice fisherman lol sorry got a boat lol