Weedless in-line spinners

Melvinp

What kinda fish you trying to catch in these weed beds panfish,bass,pickerel? Or all of the above

Melvinp

Really no such thing as weedless if there was it would be catchless .semi weedless

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    3.3 MB · Views: 1
Reactions: A-5

Don

I want all the above. I'm realizing it is about timing...which to use when. I've realized that Fly fishing, while it is a blast, is tough in the grass and brush. One thing for sure is Big summer fish are not in the stumps in hot weather. They aren't in the stumps and I haven't caught them in shallow open water, Then I guess they're in the Grass and Brush and I'm go'in in after them. At Gouldsboro there are giant fish but it is 235 acres and only 4-6' deep. The monsters can't get away from the heat by going down. So they must be hiding under the Coontail and Lilies. There aren't many blowdowns on this lake but there is sunken 100yr old timber...allot of it. I'm sure they are hiding there as well but I can't get through the logs, lilies and Coontail without upping my weedless game. It will be with it. I also want to do more trolling. I had some good luck with that at Mauch Chunk.

Don

It is a very nice lake. The wind almost always blow shallow end towards the dam. I troll while I cast in certain areas and have caught some nice bass. While I've not caught a Keeper there are nice pickerel in there. Average size panfish are plentiful and there are occasional Walleye and Channels caught there. It is a lake in the shade beings it is on the north side of a mountain that divides USdA climate zone 6 from 5 and so it gets Ice sooner than Jackson Lake on the opposite side of the mountain. It has allot going for it. Plus Gremcat lives a mile or two down the road and brings coffee and donuts for any members fishing there......not!

Don

Anyone using Spoons. I bought these two at the show and these were the medium sizes. The guy wanted me to get the larger two sizes and then I explained the rod and reel I'm using and he understood. He said that the yellow and red 5 Diamond in the most effective of all colors for Lakers. he added that they are also okay for Bass and great for Pike. I will see. That is a 13" computer.

Attachments

• IMG_2682.JPG
    IMG_2682.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 3