Welcome New Members

Solitario Lupo

This is the place where new members can sign in. Give us an introduction about yourself or just give us a little hey so we know your here.

Let us know what kinda fishing your into.

Hello everyone, I’m new to this site. I was made aware of this site by S. lupo. He had helped me out with info on a different site. I used to be an avid angler but now only get a few times a year. I have two sons with disabilities so I’m always looking for easy areas to fish with them. I look forward to exploring this site and learning from the pros!

pabassman

Hello everyone, I’m new to this site. I was made aware of this site by S. lupo. He had helped me out with info on a different site. I used to be an avid angler but now only get a few times a year. I have two sons with disabilities so I’m always looking for easy areas to fish with them. I look forward to exploring this site and learning from the pros!
Welcome

truecrimson

Welcome.

Whereabouts are you? Maybe someone here will know some places to take your sons.

truecrimson

Lol yeah. I spent 7 yesrs in Allentown before moving to Lebanon, so when you said Whitehall I was thinking Allentown Whitehall ;)

Can't help you out for stuff out your way myself but we have a couple of members who I think are out there.

A-5

Redman. I am the best fisherman on this site so just ignore everyone else.