Welcome New Members

Don

TruCrunson is actually living in Lebnun PA. Careful.,He’s a Texan, he claims. I’ve learned the most from this group of friends, more than on any other site.
A-5 is actually a Line Economist. Not wanted here in PA his fishing is restricted to backward areas of NY.
Welcome.

Don M

Welcome aboard!! I think I'm the ole man of the group, and have forgotten what most know:rolleyes:. I think, I forget:poop:

Reactions: Don

A-5

On a serious note. Wait I was being serious. Hahahahah

Welcome aboard and these are good dudes and One dudette here. Best site around for no BS and straight good healthy talk

Gremcat

Redman. I am the best fisherman on this site so just ignore everyone else.
Man can’t believe I missed this oppty. A-5 is the guru of all things Lake run for sure. His PA trout record is much more suspect whistling 😙 😙 .

Reactions: A-5

Gremcat

I like this site already!!!!
On a serious note, I’m the trout whisperer. Just search here and you’ll see what I mean. If you don’t mind barbaric uses of a fly rod that is. I’ve been tempted by the dark side to lie to fish with string and yarn but so far the light is still winning the battle!

Gremcat

Mel will tempt you with his pics. Henry David will convince you of his wild movie star nature being crunchy organic like. The trendy dreads and shabby chic that the guys despise and ladies love. All a clever ruse, once you navigate past them, SL will throw up some oversized musky to make you think you’ve thought of fly fishermen all wrong! Don’t be fooled, my tinfoil cap buzzes whenever they post and I suspect they are in an unholy alliance with the elitist TU types who want to put all access to regal fish like Brook and Rainbow trout behind guarded gilded gates leaving us Serfs and Commoners with the degrading LM Bass or odd Catfish most wouldn’t think of posting a picture of to social media thereby ensuring their standing continues to be held as the unreachable standard.

I’ll light some incense and say a few prayers of safe passage for you.

A-5

Man can’t believe I missed this oppty. A-5 is the guru of all things Lake run for sure. His PA trout record is much more suspect whistling 😙 😙 .
Pa trout? There are trout in PA? This state runs a fingerling program and people fall for it lol hahahahahahahahahahah

Reactions: MB3

Gremcat

Pa trout? There are trout in PA? This state runs a fingerling program and people fall for it lol hahahahahahahahahahah
PA might be the most liberal state with other peoples money but doesn’t mean we aren’t taking advantage of their “generosity”.

Reactions: A-5

Gremcat

What A-5 means is PA could reinvest in the sustainability of the fishery vs. cash out but they don’t. I couldn’t agree more there. NY might have good lake runs but 95% of the state is ignored and if you touch an inch of the “royal” water you’ll wind up worse off than Gitmo. You can’t improve it but neither will we. We’ll tax the future value of every tree on your property while legislating every oppty to improve anything into a hole. Been there, lived that.

Gremcat

What A-5 means is PA could reinvest in the sustainability of the fishery vs. cash out but they don’t. I couldn’t agree more there. NY might have good lake runs but 95% of the state is ignored and if you touch an inch of the “royal” water you’ll wind up worse off than Gitmo. You can’t improve it but neither will we. We’ll tax the future value of every tree on your property while legislating every oppty to improve anything into a hole. Been there, lived that.
Sadly, they see the good work private orgs do and now are trying to insist we post our stocking and restoration info so they can increase out of state license sales while quitting most/all stocking. It’s tyranny sadly and exploitative but to a few of us we’ll pay the kings tariff to try to create something for the next generation.

Last edited: