Well how did everyone make out

Melvinp

Me lol notta found 2 pods of trout one with a older gentleman with every bait available and he was getting skunked even with 20 fish in front of him the other watched 10 fish disappear in about 5 minutes after casting towards them no big deal for me at least a couple of days of warmer temperatures and everything will change. Got in a nice walk on a nice day so all’s good

Melvinp

It was 18 degrees when I headed out this morning what kinda temps were everybody dealing with

josey12340

22 degrees. Made breakfast along the creek before the start. Not really crowded. Plenty of room to fish. My wife said "sure don't fight like New York fish."

MB3

We tried Promised Land and it was dead. I saw one fish on a stringer. We went to Tobyhanna and it was extra dead. I didn't see a single fish pulled in. Rough start but it's a start.

Don

I was over at Gouldsboro Lake and not one hit either in the Stumps nor in deep water down near the dam. The water was 40*. When I arrived the air was 35*. A guy on a bass boat near me caught 8 Bass, 3 were keepers and one of those was 5lbs. Freakin Cold! Water was very stirred by wind. It was my first time out since getting sick last November and I had a blast rowing that drift boat all over.
I always wondered when the turtles come out of hibernation, and they were everywhere in the stumps, trying to warm up.IMG_4827.jpeg

Last edited:

Blackcat Outdoors

I ended up not getting home from work until @ 3. Took the kiddo and hiked around a local stream. Not a freaking nibble. Still got out for some nice weather though.

IMG-20210403-162451767.jpg

IMG-20210403-164921114-HDR.jpg

HenryDavid

I went back to a DHALO stretch where I had caught a few a week ago, they were still there, only lots more fishermen this time. Folks I spoke with said the main stream section was so packed they had no room to fish. I got a nice bow on one of MelvinP's buggers, today however they wanted bigger and brighter "flashy" flies. I caught 8 or 10 with a few quick releases and dozens of taps and misses. All rainbows and all in the current. I only took one fish photo, we're supposed to put two fingers out or something, so I tried it. One hand displaying two fingers, one hand on the camera, well that's not working too good, lol,

Attachments

• 20210403_160441[1].jpg
    20210403_160441[1].jpg
    848.8 KB · Views: 2
  • 20210403_185119[1].jpg
    20210403_185119[1].jpg
    472.3 KB · Views: 3

Gremcat

I posted in catch of the day but about a dozen including 3 20” or better, 1 being what I swear was a 23” wild brown. Colors looked natural, clean fins, in a stocked creek but in a very different section, was in fast shallows unlike the “pellet pigs”. 15 yo today taught me that term lol. Had a big Golden pegged, like easily break 8 lbs big. 15 yo was nice kid so I set him up on it. Circling hungry all looked good. Kid fishes a lot so I was stunned when he immediately hooked it, banked it, then tried hauling it through stumps SMH. I couldn’t get him the net fast enough. Snaggers and hawks circling it. Poor critter and long for this world if it’s alive tonight. Walked a few miles in a pretty stream. Chilly AM with a bit of icing but didn’t try snorkeling so it wasn’t too bad. Fingers froze a bit waiting the last hour before legal time.