What a day. Thankful for a living God.

Don M

That can't happen, Croix is a Husky/Pit mix 95 lbs. and thinks he's a lap dog. I had to stop letting him off leash, chases everything. Just recently he's having problems with a hind leg. A-5 do you live near Don?

Don

A-5 and I grew up with the same Perkessonians and Sellersvillians as neighbors but we only met recently.

Reactions: A-5

truecrimson

Yesterday started early.
-Took sweetheart in for surgery to repair her blown out shoulder. Went longer than expected but it went well under the knife (according to surgeon).
-on the way home stopped to get her meds. When exiting the CVS a dog lunged out of a car and tore up my arm pretty badly (big Akita). I kicked the dog away in order to pick up the meds which I had dropped. With that kick four people poured out of their cars to assail me and protect the visions dog. They all thought I was abusing my dog as they had not seen the dog bite me. Then I showed them my arm. Most backed off. Meanwhile my daughter happened to be driving by and saw her dad standing in the middle of a crowd of angry men and she wheeled into the parking lot and called police. Then my one armed, freshly out of surgery wife gets out of my car and yells everyone that I was protecting myself and was not the aggressor. Spen the rest of the night in the emergency ward. -

-During all this. My niece# 1 becomes very sick with cold and other symptoms. She is five months pregnant and is caring for four kids along with her husband.

-My daughters I month old son came down with h his first cold.

-neice #2 is induced in am for a child with a serious disease and that child is not expected to live out the day.

-niece #3 grandmother died

-nephew #1 is divorced and is diagnosed with Covid. Because of the mandated quarantine he’ll not have his precious kids for Christmas.

What a go round. It’s nice to know to know we are sealed In the power of God’s love and will lean on him to carry us up and out of these difficult times and for eternity.
Holy smokes! Prayers for you and family sir?

Back home we used to joke about someone getting bit by a rattlesnake and the snake dying. How long did the dog that bit you last, and did he suffer much? ;)

Sorry to hear about it don. This year has really been a sh$t show for me as well. 2 more weeks left and I’ve still just been hearing more deaths and stuff going wrong.
I’m not one to really talk about my feelings but to tell you how my year went.
Cousin committed suicide at the beginning of the year. Then 5 months later his father my uncle fell down the stairs broke his neck and brain damage, passed away. Then 2 months my grandmother had a heart attacks passed away. So ya what a year it’s been.

All we can do is pray for it to get better.

Hope all is well.
Prayers for you and your family as well.

Actually is a good point here. You actually never know what people are going through.
It's easy to forget but it is very true, and we should all try to bear it in mind.

Don

Thanks TC. It’s been a record year for us. A-5 you’re a very nice young man.

Reactions: A-5