What did you Buy Today?

HenryDavid

OK, I was thinking more like a leash than a holder for rigging.

It's interesting but maybe not $30 interesting.

They have a video

Some of my (SUN PROTECTIVE Melvin ;) ) fishing shirts have a cloth strap with velcro for similar purposes.
I opted for a cheaper knock-off - Dovesun Creek Rod Clip - $11.99 from Amazon

It has a zinger attachment which I will probably replace with a more reliable zinger or something similar, and maybe replace
the O-ring - split ring. Only bad review said the edges were sharp and could possibly scratch a rod, I will sand it down if it's sharp.

I'll do a review on it when it arrives.

Dovesun Creek rod clip.jpg

HenryDavid

I can see that it serves a purpose. I used it a dozen times while wading last evening. We'll see how it holds up, not sure how long that foam will remain intact.

Bootfoot

When my daughter went to the other Michigan school I used the cabelas in Dundee as my final rest stop. It was only 20 minutes away from Ann Arbor but I didn’t want to fatigue myself at the very end. It was a pretty good Cabelas Store. I seem to recall the green school was only 45 minutes further north. Is the Dundee store where you stop?

truecrimson

lol, I have to avoid the temptation to use the Hamburg store as a rest stop when I am going that way. I'll spend an hour just looking at the aquariums. ;)

Reactions: MB3

Melvinp

When my daughter went to the other Michigan school I used the cabelas in Dundee as my final rest stop. It was only 20 minutes away from Ann Arbor but I didn’t want to fatigue myself at the very end. It was a pretty good Cabelas Store. I seem to recall the green school was only 45 minutes further north. Is the Dundee store where you stop?
Yep I stop in Dundee way better than the other one that’s down that way Hamburg is the closest form home and I’m not traveling for that but it’s sure nice to be able to see something in person than guessing on the net now I no how big a 1 once jig really looks like and what planer boards that I really want lol

Bootfoot

The Dundee Cabelas has more trolling and ice fishing gear then I’ve ever seen in any one store. I guess that’s because of those big lakes they have up there.

oh yeah, I can easily add an hour on to a trip by stopping at a Cabelas. There are some dud cabelas locations out there but Hamburg and Dundee are two of the very best I’ve been in.

truecrimson

lol, an hour is just the aquariums. I haven't even gotten into the fishing stuff by then. Then there is the kayak/boating stuff and the guns. Oh, and the bargain cave...