What did you Buy Today?

Melvinp

Hey! No fair, you have a Hobby Lobby up the street.
Nope Amazon one set are 6mm beads the other is 4,6,8 and 10mm you can buy really nice looking beads from netcraft but I wanted more of a selection of colors and not a hundred beads in one color at least not yet.

troutspinner

Nuts & Bolts Guy
I bought this a couple of weeks ago. The new GMC Canyon AT4. I spoiled myself this time. I’ve never bought a fully optioned vehicle but after taking the trip to PSU a few times this year, and many trips coming in the future, I wanted my wife and I to have a little more comfort so it is loaded! Matches the boat a little better than the last truck too. ;)

IMG_2244.jpegIMG_2235.jpeg

Don

I bought this a couple of weeks ago. The new GMC Canyon AT4. I spoiled myself this time. I’ve never bought a fully optioned vehicle but after taking the trip to PSU a few times this year, and many trips coming in the future, I wanted my wife and I to have a little more comfort so it is loaded! Matches the boat a little better than the last truck too. ;)

View attachment 5284View attachment 5285
Really nice. Lemmee know the gas mileage. I depend on your type to put the first 40 on them so I can get them for half price in a few. Looks great with boat.

troutspinner

Nuts & Bolts Guy
Really nice. Lemmee know the gas mileage. I depend on your type to put the first 40 on them so I can get them for half price in a few. Looks great with boat.
Will do. So far it is about 2 mpg better than the Ranger around town so that is a surprise.

Pricing though, those days are gone. I paid $36,100 for that Ranger, received $33k for trade. The Dealer has it advertised for $38,600 and they do not budge on prices much today.

troutspinner

Nuts & Bolts Guy
I heard that some Canyons get 32 on the freeway.
I see some guys getting 26-28 on this new generation but no one has them truly broken in yet. They are so nice to drive though. It drives / feels like a full sized truck, in a good way that is but it's still small enough to whip around town and park in tight spaces.

MB3

20230624_132413.jpg
So all good things come to an end...mostly because the OT ended. I sold the Polaris Ranger pretty quick, selling the jet boat next, my 5x8 Karavan trailer and the yaks/trailer to clean up debt and ready myself for what may come under new ownership. I'm tired of payments, its exhausting. I did upgrade my trailer to an aluminum Cargp Pro 6x12 as a trade off. Super happy with it, light weight and 2400 lb payload. At least you get to see if before the gaggle of chickens desecrate it lol

truecrimson

Sorry to hear you are having to sell stuff. Job changes suck. I just got some news at my FT this week that means I will be moving on.

Did I read that right that you are selling a yak trailer?