What did you Catch Today?

Don

I was in Idaho/MT/WY for 10 days and I mostly wanted to fly fish but couldn't.. I set up a Spinning rod to fish a lake. Caught skunks. When I went to buy bait hooks they mainly carry trebles. very few single hooks. Its amazing how priorities are across this country.

A-5

Bahahahah. Well bill is 150 pounds. I’m 325. Mine was about 3” longer 20/21” his was 17 ish. Nockamixon bass are very chunky with shoulders.

Don

They eat well. I may try Wallen Paupack tonight. Does Nock have Stripers at night

Don

I know they're there as the Loux's always catch them by trolling. But I've wondered if they come shallow like they do on Paupack? Nock is much closer.

Don

Paupack seems dead tonight. Bunch of tiny cats and some Gills.
Seems like the lake emptied of most fishermen pretty well by 12:30 am. I'll try again next year but for now back to Pickerel and Pan's.

Don

Do you or Have you ever fished up stream up through the bridge north of the 563 Haycock launch?

Don

I remember what that looked like before the lake and it should be 8-10' most of the way up through. Should be a fast recovery in the Lilys.