What did you Catch Today?

Gremcat

Our little fishing buddy today. Dakota gets so excited every time we get a fish on the line lol. Decent day of fishing today. I had 3 really nice perch, a small crappie, two bass, and surprisingly only one pickerel. View attachment 3684View attachment 3685View attachment 3686View attachment 3687
Cute dog, have to ask, is that a handle in her life vest?!? Sure hope you don’t use it to carry her. We’ve a wire haired Dachshund but he weighs as much as a 4 yo so no toting him around.

HenryDavid

Sunday evening, Susquehanna North Branch, insects started out slow, but before things got started something happened to the Melvin P. white popper

The Melvin.JPG
I must've banged it off a rock or something, what to do?

I rigged up another white popper with a Sulphur emerger tied off the hook of the popper that would imitate the insects coming up to the surface. I caught a few smaller bass then hooked into a beauty of a smallmouth.
smallie 3.jpg

Melvinp

Sunday evening, Susquehanna North Branch, insects started out slow, but before things got started something happened to the Melvin P. white popper

View attachment 3689

I rigged up another white popper with a Sulphur emerger tied off the hook of the popper that would imitate the insects coming up to the surface. I caught a few smaller bass then hooked into a beauty of a smallmouth.
View attachment 3690
Warranty’s over lol

MuskieGal

Cute dog, have to ask, is that a handle in her life vest?!? Sure hope you don’t use it to carry her. We’ve a wire haired Dachshund but he weighs as much as a 4 yo so no toting him around.
Lol! It is a handle. Luckily she is only 17lbs. If we had our other two with us there would be no lifting them. They weigh almost as much as I do 😂

Last edited:

MuskieGal

View attachment 3689

View attachment 3690
Awesome Smallie!!

Don

I bet. I was down visiting relatives and saw allot of Norris Lake and Tennessee River this weekend. Made me think about all of you folks doing fierce lake and River battles up north.

A-5

They were 4 or 5 lbers the two. I’ll get a measure for ya. My scale left ime in steelhead season. So no official weights. But that was fun

A-5

Just measured. My seat is 16”. And the tail is below the bottom and past the top. So roughly 19/20” respectively. But the one in the chair pic was thick