What did you Catch Today?

MB3

Slow day. 2 bass and a single Pickerel. The pattern has changed. We knew exactly where to target panfish and we haven't had a single one in 2 outings.

We did start the day with a visit from a 9 pointer. He had ZERO fear and walked up to within feet of us readying the boat. Either he's hand fed or just fearless this time of year.
20220917_071628.jpg

Solitario Lupo

Solitario what are the conditions in western PA. Water still warm?
Yep still warm went out a little yesterday with nothing biting. Seems like the large mouth are starting to move around as I saw a lot on the shore lines attacking the smaller baitfish.
Thinking of heading to camp and giving the all mighty kinzua dam another try for walleye. Saw a couple last time but they just didn’t seem interested in anything. Going with live bait this time. Should turn on very soon.

Don

Still warm here in Montana. Few boats on the move. I’m near the Yellowstone here and saw not one fisherman. The mighty River is so low you can walk a cross it.

Don

Took the boat out for a little night fishing Friday z got some really nice callico and gill and the rock bass seamed to be my friend no pics so only a fish tail. Boat works pretty good in the bark but need to do a few little things to make it more dark friendly.
How do you fish for them at night? Under a bobber? Bait or lures?
Your boat style has a lot of options. I hope you share the upgrades as you do them.

Don

Yep still warm went out a little yesterday with nothing biting. Seems like the large mouth are starting to move around as I saw a lot on the shore lines attacking the smaller baitfish.
Thinking of heading to camp and giving the all mighty kinzua dam another try for walleye. Saw a couple last time but they just didn’t seem interested in anything. Going with live bait this time. Should turn on very soon.
What bait ? Leeches for walleye or minnows?

Melvinp

How do you fish for them at night? Under a bobber? Bait or lures?
Your boat style has a lot of options. I hope you share the upgrades as you do them.
Jigging manly and as for up grades lol micro glow sticks and scotch tape for the rod tips.Bait wise minnows weren’t getting much action jigging blade or jig raps worked pretty good along with glow jig tipped with worm.

Don

Ya must know this isn’t fair to treat your elders this way. I mean no pictures of these rigs and all.,,,,
I’m in Montana much of the week and I hope to fish next weekend. Lookin for panfish and pike and of course trout.

Don

Some of the lakes around MT have Northerns and Walleye. I hope to catch Panfish but surely the possibilities are endless.