What did you Catch Today?

Solitario Lupo

Pike will take a dead bait, I know a couple anglers that target pike with nothing else.
Whatcha talking about HD. I know pike aren’t that picky but a predator fish like that, like it’s moving in stress fish. If I catch fish on dead stuff it’s cause I usually move them some how.

Blackcat Outdoors

No pics, but took a trip up to Worlds End state park with the family yesterday. Fishing below the dam was slow but I managed a couple of decent smallies (10-12"). There's some big ones still in there though. Saw a couple really nice small mouth and a 18"+ trout chasing my spinner at a couple points, but couldn't get them to bite.

HenryDavid

Whatcha talking about HD. I know pike aren’t that picky but a predator fish like that, like it’s moving in stress fish. If I catch fish on dead stuff it’s cause I usually move them some how.
Only what I've been told. Fished with a guy that was from Montana quite a few times and that was his method. Ice fishermen have told me the same thing. I don't target Pike so,...

HenryDavid

No pics, but took a trip up to Worlds End state park with the family yesterday. Fishing below the dam was slow but I managed a couple of decent smallies (10-12"). There's some big ones still in there though. Saw a couple really nice small mouth and a 18"+ trout chasing my spinner at a couple points, but couldn't get them to bite.
Loyalsock area is the best. I saw some recent photos from a facebook group and the streams appeared to have decent flows. I used to spend a lot of time up there. Ketchum Run is a nice hike and stream, I can give you directions, etc. if you want.

Don

Loyalsock area is the best. I saw some recent photos from a facebook group and the streams appeared to have decent flows. I used to spend a lot of time up there. Ketchum Run is a nice hike and stream, I can give you directions, etc. if you want.
Used to love it there. Really nice.

Blackcat Outdoors

Never fished up there, hook a brother up. 🤣

HenryDavid

Nice, looks like I have a fall destination to try now. Thanks 👍
It's very close to the main park. You can follow the stream most all the way down and go as far down as you're comfortable with. Lots of brookies in it. If this group on here were a larger membership group, like facebook I would never have even mentioned the name lol. I've held that one pretty close, it's not well known and the most picturesque run I've ever seen.

You do have to walk the trail down a bit til you see the creek. There is another trailhead right near the intersection of Worlds End Rd. and High Knob called a Nature Trail. That one takes you down to the creek as well. The one I marked on the map is closer to the creek itself.