What did you Catch Today?

Don

No bass for me yesterday. A few hits that felt like bass but no hookups.
It is with great and grave sadness that I will have to avoid Gouldsboro until late fall or next spring. Milfoil coats the bottom, coontail fills the mid layer and frogbit and pads fight for what is left.
I absoulutely love this place. I was the only fisherman that I saw there yesterday.
Caught the usual but unremarkable gills and perch.

MB3

It is with great and grave sadness that I will have to avoid Gouldsboro until late fall or next spring. Milfoil coats the bottom, coontail fills the mid layer and frogbit and pads fight for what is left.
I absoulutely love this place. I was the only fisherman that I saw there yesterday.
We have avoided it there, add Tobyhanna to the list of weed beds we will wait for Fall to try again. Goldsboro is a great lake for panfish.

Don

Yes I love all that is going on there as far as wildlife. Maybe we could fish some day in April and slay some crappie and perch. There is a new beaver lodge on the ice house ramps.

pabassman

From what I've been hearing Gouldboro is in bad shape. Two bass clubs cancelled events there. Its been overrun with some invasive weed from what I've heard. Guys couldn't even icefish it. It was always a weedy lake but I guess this is next level stuff.