What did you Catch Today?

Melvinp

What an epic day today. A push of Cohos lasted all day and all 6 of use feel like we are well beyond our years. We only kept 3, the freshest of the freshest if you will but the amount of hookups was at a level we’ve never experienced up here. If they weren’t mouth hooked, a quick palm of the reel was an easy decision, the next one will be.

A little something to take home.

View attachment 4123
Meat in the freezer or smoker

MB3

Went below kinzua dam. Just a bunch small fish smallmouth and rock bass. No walleye.
Tomorrow is another day.
I have family out that way. I was there as a kid. I think I remember an educational thing about the dam in that location? When the water was super low there was a city or something at the bottom of the lake. I remember seeing a bridge about 10ft down teaming with fish. Again, many years ago and it could be a different body of water.

Solitario Lupo

I have family out that way. I was there as a kid. I think I remember an educational thing about the dam in that location? When the water was super low there was a city or something at the bottom of the lake. I remember seeing a bridge about 10ft down teaming with fish. Again, many years ago and it could be a different body of water.
Many years ago this was great place to fish but it has changed and I think over fishing is really changed these waters. Still a fun place. Now I think certain times of year is how you have to hit it.