What did you Catch Today?

Don

That is a Monster! And you said there weren't any purebreds in there....yuck, yuck, yuck!

truecrimson

Me too. Almost seems embarrassing to have gone to the hospital now. But my BP was in the 190's and heart rate was 165. it only lasted 1 1/2 hrs but it was recorded and over with almost upon arrival at the hospital by ambulance. Family history says keep an eye out. Thanks for your prayers.
Going was the right thing. Trust me. I read charts all the time where people had a TIA and didn't go and then it turned into worse things. Now you know and your Dr. Can keep an eye on it.

You see that fish A-5's nephew caught in Easton? I think I know a guy in Easton. I should ask him about trying for fish like that out there ,)

Reactions: Don

Don

You see that fish A-5's nephew caught in Easton? I think I know a guy in Easton. I should ask him about trying for fish like that out there

Yes, Last year they were so thick guys jokingly said that they were jumping into the boat. I wish I had the fortitude to do it but I just have to wait for better equipment.

pabassman

Good night on the water. Did some exploring, tried a couple differnt spots. Two didnt have fish, one did and got a few there. Went to my fave striper spot late and it didnt disappoint. Got 8 stripers and one walleye. The first pic was the best a 12.8# pure, the eye is 5.5#. One smaller pure and 6 hybrids mat 4.5 to 5.5# Crappy pics being alone.

20230530_010128.jpg20230530_005008.jpg20230530_004346.jpg20230530_015037.jpg20230530_022934.jpg

Don

Impressive. I couldn’t tell the diff btwn hybrid and pure. I’d need to look it up. How late did you stay?

Don

That is great PA. I just got off the water. 6 cats 3-5lbs. One is going home to stay overnight at my house. Caught two giant N. Pike but couldn’t land them. Net is too small. Next time I’ll be ready.

Attachments

• IMG_6997.jpeg
    IMG_6997.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 4
  • IMG_6999.jpeg
    IMG_6999.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 5
  • IMG_6995.jpeg
    IMG_6995.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 5
  • IMG_6988.jpeg
    IMG_6988.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 4
  • IMG_6982.jpeg
    IMG_6982.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 5

Solitario Lupo

Should have grab them by their tales like a real man. :p😁;) Proper gear always helps. Couldn’t have pulled some them big fish in if I didn’t have a net to fit them even then they see that net and will take off gotta keep the net out of water. Plus be fast about scooping them up.

Don

I see that now. It was way too big for my old bass net. I scooped him up and turned and out he went, tearing off as he went. Probably 32-34. I see why you like catching them. Very chunky.

Don

8lb Suffix Seige. The reason they didn’t tear off right away is that I was using big circle hooks.

Reactions: MB3