What did you Catch Today?

Don

dinner!
Hey PA, What depth are you fishing for these?
Do you troll for the Stripers you catch?

pabassman

From a boat?
Or while wading?
Boat. But in a week or two several shore fishing opportunities will start. The trout fingerlings are going in the 26th. Thats always a ball. Alewives SHOULD be starting their spawn about then so fishing around the state launch will be very good. Wilsonville area is a good spot to fish from shore. Very well lit along all the marina docks. Those lights draw alewives which bring in the big fish. Easy fishing along the docks. Tafton is good too. Not well lit but always a major spawning area.

Reactions: A-5

Don

Oh we're swimmingly comfy A-5. You Just stay up there in Wonderland.

PA, that sounds fun. Is it Crowded?

pabassman

I’m still in ny. Water afternoon hitting 55. What’s the temps down there.
53 to 55 on the pack last night. I was willing to stay most of the night but quit about 1am. It was 37 degrees when I was leaving at 1:30. Low 30s every night around here. Had Frost M, Tu, W mornings.

HenryDavid

I know guys that used to go up to the Pack at night and get the eyes shore fishing, fish for trout all day then run up there and fish half the night.

Don

I’m too decrepit to do both in one day but eventually I will be after them as well.
do boaters rig underwater lights to attract them?

HenryDavid

I’m too decrepit to do both in one day but eventually I will be after them as well.
do boaters rig underwater lights to attract them?
Underwater lights to attract baitfish or walleye? I've always been told the walleyes shy away from light.