What did you find today, that you had lost?

truecrimson

Was digging through things looking for something for the wife and ran across of box of stuff I knew I had at one point but kind of vaguely thought was in storage. Among many other things in the box was my missing fish finder battery. The charger says it's charging.

image000002.jpg

Old left, new right.

image000000.jpg

image000001.jpg

Melvinp

Was digging through things looking for something for the wife and ran across of box of stuff I knew I had at one point but kind of vaguely thought was in storage. Among many other things in the box was my missing fish finder battery. The charger says it's charging.

View attachment 3293

Old left, new right.

View attachment 3295

View attachment 3294
Try not to let this type of battery get below 8 volts they seem to get a little cranky to recharge after that

Blackcat Outdoors

Well, cleaning the car the other day I found several fishing lures I don't even remember buying, 500 small pistol primers I forgot to bring inside and two boxes of 450 bushmaster I knew I bought, but forgot where I put them. It was like going to a good flea market without leaving my driveway. 😁

truecrimson

Well, cleaning the car the other day I found several fishing lures I don't even remember buying, 500 small pistol primers I forgot to bring inside and two boxes of 450 bushmaster I knew I bought, but forgot where I put them. It was like going to a good flea market without leaving my driveway. 😁
I lost 500 primers. You can give them to me whenever we meet up ;)