What did you lose today?

A-5

My absolutely horrible thing I lost was my backpack. In my post 40 brain. I’ve progressively have been absolutely absent minded. I can’t even tell you. I honestly blame it on my brain going so many different directions I hyper focus way to much and I forget stuff. So I left my pack twice last week. Both times we are talking about leaving and doing something else I loose total ability to remember things like my pack. I gotta relax

Don

Post 40, wow.......For me it was last week. What do GoPro Batteries cost? I finally after 40 yrs acquired a Mitchell 408 High Speed. Its a Sweetheart reel from yesteryear. As I usually do with New-to-me reels I took it apart to clean it. Inside and out it was apparent the reel had hardly been used. Great story Right? Then I lost the head screw. The screw that holds the spool and bell onto the body. Looked everywhere. Wife looked as well. Then we emptied the Vacuum and Vacuumed the whole house and search through the debris. No luck. So here I am, Dream Reel in hand...can't use it. Found one online and it will be here soon enough.
Those are the type of 64 yr old things I do.
Did I mention leaving Credit Cards in stores?

Reactions: A-5

Don

I donated a baitcaster to the Gremlins of the deep tonight. One of my nice 6.5’ rods with a brand spanking new Royal Legend on it. Snagged something., I heard it jiggling around turned around and it was missing. Didn’t even see it go. Darn it.

Blackcat Outdoors

Standard fair, reading glasses, keys, pens. These are just in general a guarantee on a weekly basis at least once. I almost left my ball glove at my kids little league game last night, but one of the kids grabbed it and gave it to me. Found 4 lures and 300 primers cleaning out the car over the weekend that I totally forgot I had bought.

Gimme a day or two and I'll have more. 😁

Bootfoot

exercise your mind through crossword puzzles, saduko, and solitaire while taking B6, B12 vitamin Supplements.

Reactions: A-5