What did you lose today?

Bootfoot

Oh Gosh, and those are just a few things they have us doing here at the home.
Cause it works. The key is to start before you lose much. Now that I’m in my 60’s being forgetful is no joke. I plan on keeping my memory as sharp as I can but the 70’s put me in a hole I’m having a hard time climbing out of.

truecrimson

Lost my fear today. Addressed something that's been eating at me for 17 years in my work life. If it goes poorly, give me a few days and I'll have other things to post about that I lost lol (and a bunch of things go up for sale)
Wow. I hope that goes well and you don't have to put anything up for sale.

I lost my tendency to do things like that a couple of years ago. There are 4 pages of job history on my resume, all in the same field, because I often told people at work exactly what I thought about things at work.

A-5

Lost my fear today. Addressed something that's been eating at me for 17 years in my work life. If it goes poorly, give me a few days and I'll have other things to post about that I lost lol (and a bunch of things go up for sale)
Virginity?

Reactions: MB3

Blackcat Outdoors

I lost my tendency to do things like that a couple of years ago. There are 4 pages of job history on my resume, all in the same field, because I often told people at work exactly what I thought about things at work.
I'm kinda the opposite. I've been telling work more and more what I actually think the further I get in my career. Doesn't hurt the industry as a whole is short on employees and I have a couple decades of experience though.

truecrimson

I have the same advantage in my field right now. I've got former bosses from other employers calling me up and asking me to come work for them.

MB3

I was at my last job 12 years, this one 17. I don't bounce from place to place but I also broke and can't stay quiet. I love what I worked for but I'd sell it in a heartbeat for an easier life. It'll work out, I just put an official stamp on when the bullshit stops which is now.

Grape

I didn't lose any hair, probably because I don't have any but I sure as hell lost my shit this morning!

Stopped at Dunkin this AM to grab a coffee, person in front of me pays for their coffee and donuts with an EBT card but then when I get outside I see that same person driving a brand new E450!! And no, it wasn't a rental!! 😤😤😤

PS - I'm a firm believer in helping those that really need it, but you don't need it if you are driving a brand new f!#*ing benz!

Solitario Lupo

Don’t get me started. :mad:😤 I actually take care of someone who needs it and we barely get a dime from them it’s like pulling teeth. Then I see sh*t like you mentioned.

I really get pissed when I heard a foreign neighbor who live next to my grandmother got paid to live in this country.