What was I thinking

Gremcat

Its not fair. He's the freindliest guy on the forum, besides A-5 of course.
Now see, to use popular opinion as the warrant for your argument, IE if anyone says your wrong they are also saying A-5 is not the nicest guy, and garnering his approval through praise further cementing your status as second nicest guy on the forum isn’t a valid argument since any dissenter would be arguing against the known truth that A-5 IS the nicest guy on the forum. Or they’d have to point out the illogical argument… ever think of running for political office? I’d vote for ya!

I even recommended the kids throw barbless hooks. That’s gotta be an honorable mention in the Nicest category.

Gremcat

No bourbon here, my argument was perfectly valid. First thing you learn though is the Blue Cheese Moon argument is also valid. It’s incorrect but logically sound. Lol

Reactions: A-5

A-5

MelvinP gets my nice guy vote. He’s seriously is. Either he’s lonely and wants a best friend (not) or he’s a genuinely true dude that loves to serve with his flys and fishing knowledge.

A-5

Grem also gets a vote he offered his 4x4 to my kids in a snow storm. 😳crazy or nice I’m not sure yet bagahahahahahahshs