Where am I?

Gremcat

Might be fun with all my travels to do what Don does. I’ll try and post only in one thread and stop giving hints. No fair looking at my prior posts on travel either. There’s a hint in this one but doesn’t tell you exactly where.

02FE1587-7AA8-4DA6-9D13-48A8B443C4E8.jpegCD0A4C11-F1EC-49A2-B486-FB8177C5103F.jpeg928EB9CD-7BE4-4C95-86BB-AADDAF7A6BAE.jpeg

Reactions: A-5

Gremcat

Clue was license plates. I wouldn’t have put astronauts in Houston but then my mom was probably a new born when we sent astronauts to moon.

Gremcat

Swiped a few, had to crop one badly to hide clues but being a fishing group it might help. The second river I’m not sure I’d wade in,,,,A226F328-1D66-4C29-8D13-A692355A94F4.jpegA3E7CD98-CEBC-469B-B471-611BE5DBCD32.jpeg

Gremcat

I was afraid it was still to easy. I heard “Saturday” is the start of something important in the sports world. I don’t really watch sports other than random social event deals or taking kids but my mom’s ex husband loves college way more than pros. I sent him the welcome sign and he told me season doesn’t start until Saturday so why am I there, lol.

Sorry I’ll do better on future locals. Lots coming up in my “trek across North America” Jyst in tonight and back out first flight Monday. Lots of “seeing” mostly. I’d rather do some honest work but I’m the only one in a $3bn division of 4k people it seems that understands the basics so I’m babysitting industry pros I’ve hired. Hopefully by the time they remediate Hawaii and Puerto Rico they won’t need me but I’m open to both. Bet fishing is good and wanted to hunt Polynesians and big island axis a long time.

Gremcat

Texas? Who would go there? Haven’t been there in a few years.
Nope, that was first half of week. Quite a few states away in these pics. I’m off again at 3am but I’ll grab pics of next spot.

Oh yeah, the last spot,, Columbia, SC. Famous bridge I cropped out of fishing pic